Mac Trek Mac Trek

Yes! Yes.

This was great. I love the sound, and the animation wasn't all that bad.

And so, I now venture forth in giving you a ten for your work for the betterment of mankind. Yes.

TSAH : Flood / Library TSAH : Flood / Library

Nice...

Much better than that 1/4 thing in TSAH. I'm glad I was able to see the entire thing as you intended! Good work.

One Wish One Wish

Heh, wow..

The last scene went perfect with the music... I was getting all tingly! Wow, nice work... All you need now is some voices for it, that would make it better, but other than that, flawless!

AligatorHead responds:

hahah

Operation Kick Ass Operation Kick Ass

Everything is gold...

...except the ending... I wanted to see it end... and i thought the ending was kinda anticlimactic... But other than that... gold.

The Spartan: part I The Spartan: part I

Hehe

I loved the Samurai Jack feeling it gave off. Good Job, can't wait for part 2.

ADL:7 ADL:7

Dammit.

I was watching every ADL, and really, the first one (yes, the one with the very crappy drawing) was my favorite. Really, that was the only one I could relate to. Well,I think it's touching that you try to put messages in your flash, but you should have stayed with the original idea for the series: things normal kids do (like seeing if the screensaver would hit the corner). Very dissapointed in how this series turned out.

Towlie2110 responds:

I wish i could Max, i really do, but those movies dont get votes. Flashes that guilt trip people always score high. I had to send the first adl twice to get it to stay. Hopefully you'll enjoy the new pant buddies series.
regards.

ADL5 ADL5

Well, you proved one thing to me..

With 9 out of 10 schools with soccer, you've proved that there is infact TOO MUCH soccer. If you wanna play, go to Europe, they love it over there. Come on, get a real message.

The Battle of the Ages The Battle of the Ages

Great Job..

Here's an idea for the next fight

Samus vs. Jengo Fett

That would be very interesting, with all of their gadgets and all..

French Erotic Film French Erotic Film

I do like Fanimutation..

Oh yes.. yes I do..

The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

Ben, you're my hero!

Wow guys.. I tried holding out until my DVD came.. I really tried... But I couldn't... You guys are great. Everything about that was great. The sound was clear, the visual was a lot sharper than the others... Man, when David was going off about how Jewish Eric was at the beginning (Me being a Jewish Bitch myself), I nearly fell out of my chair! This was great, and it even proveyed a message about how lame sitcoms are. Ben, Eric, David... great work on this.