Azul Baronis Azul Baronis

Man!

I don't understand why this game isn't the number one game on NG! It's amazing. Flawless programming, great gameplay. Great work!

BoA: IV part 2 BoA: IV part 2

Wanna know something funny?

There is absolutely zero difference between easy and extreme on the spaceship level. Either way, I can't beat it. But the first part was good..

Soccer Penno Soccer Penno

Spain HAS scored.

Pah, that's a very simple grammar mistake there. But other than that, it was okay, nothing special. I wish you could help your team by blocking shots, instead of just letting them score. Whatever.

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Finally...

After 3 days of trying.. I beat that it. It was so addicting!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Awesome

252P3C.4.B.D.C.H.1.3.1.3.2.B.2.H.UB9P.1BEO.9D171.498H5.9ZLD
R.498H5.MH5N.498IL.14V1I.4.1BG9.2.1.498H5.4.1.498H5.7.5.1.5.
3.3.SH.4X7L.9.0.1.9F.2S.TRU

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Big 10 to this.

I love punk rock music. The next one you need to make is either a Rock one, or a SKA one. Imagine how cool a SKA one would be? Haha.. We'd need some "Trombone Rifts". Very cool, and here's the song I did... I like it, better than some on here.

9-6-1---0---2---1---0---9--80---1---3---3---3--80---9--896- 89------------------------c---0---5-0-4---0---4---0---4---0- ------4---0---4---0---c---b------------------------0---3-6-0 ---6-0-3-8-0---3-6-7-8-3-6-0---6-8-0---3-6-5-6-a------------ ----------------

Good Job with this game dude. I love it.

Sinjid Battle Arena Sinjid Battle Arena

Gameplay was good..

But even on the easiest setting, the 3rd monster (Zombie) was nearly impossiable. Work on your difficulty.

Bruce Lee: Tower of Death Bruce Lee: Tower of Death

yeah, eminem_kicks_ass is a cunt

He's just mad that he sucks at everything he tries.. But it was impossiable to land a jumping kick shot.. maybe work on that?

Insane Lander v2 Insane Lander v2

Great content...

But god, the gravity is impossiable.

Sim Dating Demo Sim Dating Demo